The Resource Fire bringer
- Fire bringer
- Statement of responsibility
- David Clement-Davies
- There is a prophecy among the deer. One day, a fawn will be born with the mark of an oak leaf upon his forehead. His courage will lead the deer to freedom; his strength will defeat their greatest enemy. Rannoch was born on the night his father was murdered. In a herd where hunger for power has destroyed all that is good, he must escape to survive
- Parents' Choice Award for Fiction, 2000.
- Booklist Editors’ Choice: Books for Youth, 2000
- YALSA Best Books for Young Adults, 2002
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of Fire bringer
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Fire bringer
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.lintonpl.lib.in.us/resource/AJQj3BATCes/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.lintonpl.lib.in.us/resource/AJQj3BATCes/">Fire bringer</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.lintonpl.lib.in.us/#LTPL"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.lintonpl.lib.in.us/">Linton Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Linton Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...